From the start, we have followed the recommendations of the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services and will continue to adapt our work and workplace in accordance with additional recommendations. We know that many of our clients are considered high-risk and/or have children who are currently out of school. Please read on for changes to our normal operations and options if you are scheduled for on-site meeting with us.
Current Measures at the Office
Additional cleaning and sanitizing in common areas, regarding our conference rooms, break rooms, workstations, and our interpersonal behavior:
- Conference room are sanitized after each use
- No handshakes or hugs (this one is hard)
- Hand sanitizer and tissues at every workstation, in conference rooms, and in common areas
- New pens for every signing, and the pen is yours to keep (or will be discarded)
- Team members must stay home if they exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 or have a fever and cannot return for 14 days or otherwise medically cleared to return to work
- High-risk team members, those with children, and those whose work permits it, are encouraged to work remotely
Additional Measures Available to You
If you have an on-site meeting scheduled, we are available to keep the meeting. However, we ask that if you are sick or have been exposed to anyone who is sick or has been exposed to COVID-19, that you opt for one of the virtual options below. If you are uncomfortable meeting in person, we would be happy to accommodate you using the same virtual options. These include:
- We are available to meet by phone
- We may be able to video conference
- We will contact those with scheduled meetings if anything changes. Other changes will be communicated by email. You can also follow changes to Liipfert Law Group’s normal operations on Facebook.
We hope you and your family stay safe, and healthy.